For new and early-stage businesses, availability of affordable, ready to use, high specification office, laboratory and clean room facilities can be a significant barrier to entry. I-TAC provides access to high cost, high specification equipment which enables much-needed research and development activity.
We are pleased to have centred our R&D base at I-TAC. Moving here has given
us access to a wide range of equipment and specialists, as well as put
us into a number of innovation networks and fostered partnership
working with the experts at STFC
- A suite of exceptionally well equipped laboratories, clean rooms and offices;
- Around £10 million of cutting edge equipment available for high end laboratory and clean room sample preparation and analysis;
- Support from STFCs highly skilled scientists and engineers;
- Recognised scientific environment at the Daresbury and Rutherford Appleton Laboratories with well-established links into Universities;
- Well-established cluster of high-tech companies within I-TAC facilities and more widely within the Daresbury Science and Innovation Campus and Harwell Oxford - provides opportunities for technological and commercial collaboration;
- Excellent transportation links;
- Strong regional, national and international networks make it easier and faster to find key partners, customers and service providers;
- Tranquil rural location in the heart of Oxfordshire and Cheshire.
Download the I-TAC brochure (PDF - 3012kB - link opens in a new window)
© 2013 Science and Technology Facilities Council - All Rights Reserved.